Traditional at heart, this four-piece Estate Wall from the Bella collection lets you create your home your way. A rich, hand-applied wood stain in Vintage Sienna highlights this media center's fluted columns, classic lines and carved detailing. Combining all the functionality of a modern entertainment console with beautiful glass-door cabinets and LED-lit display shelves, this estate wall has it all.
(1) BEL#700 Bridge, Shelf, and Lower Back panel extension
(1) BEL#705 67 in. TV Console with power center
(1) BEL#750L Left Pier
(1) BEL#750R Right Pier and Upper Bridge Back panel
Finish: Vintage Sienna
Material: Poplar Solids / Birch Veneers
- Hand-applied wood stain Multi-step finish
- Energy-efficient LED lighting with 3-way touch dimmer button
- Winged backpanel covers the wall behind the TV
- Levelers included to easily level and align your furniture
- Slots in Backpanel designed for ventilation and Cord Management
- Dovetail joinery with ball bearing glides
- Glass door(s) with wood trim
- Storage Drawer(s)
- Each piece of Parker House furniture is unique and features slightly different colorations. Finish colors vary depending on the screen used for viewing. The best way to ensure your furniture matches your expectations is to see it (or a swatch) in person.
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.