The perfect partner to the Washington Heights 66-inch TV console, this 66-inch TV hutch completes the room. Offering space for displaying accessories and decorative items, it visually balances the look of an oversized television. A rich Washed Charcoal finish and updated traditional design detailing lend timeless appeal.
Finish: Washed Charcoal
Material: Poplar Solids / Birch Veneers
- Multi-step long lasting finish
- Energy-efficient LED lighting with 3-way touch dimmer button
- Full backpanel covers the entire wall behind the TV
- Fixed shelf storage openings
- NOTE: The lights on this bookcase require the LTKIT#599 touch control box to function. This kit must be ordered separately. The LTKIT#599 will control from 1-10 LED lights on a connected library wall.
- Each piece of Parker House furniture is unique and features slightly different colorations. Finish colors vary depending on the screen used for viewing. The best way to ensure your furniture matches your expectations is to see it (or a swatch) in person.
All Media Consoles and Wall Units
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.